Archives: Video Game Stuff
A separate category for video-game-related entries. Why, you ask? Well...why not?
- 20,00 Martians Under the Sea — found by Nyperold
- A collectible card from Nintendo Power which creates a rather unusual number by leaving out one of the zeroes.
- An option that let's... — found by Nyperold
- From the manual to SimCity for the Super Nintendo. I guess superfluous apostrophes aren't limited to greengrocers anymore...
- Besure to take them out one ata time — found by Nyperold
- From the "Counselors' Corner" column in the July/August 1988 issue of Nintendo Power magazine comes this hint on how to deal with mummies in Castlevania. (This doesn't make all too bad advice on how to obliterate typographical errors, either.)
- Super Marion Bros. 2 — found by Nyperold
- From Nintendo Power's January/February 1989 "Celebrity Profile" of volleyball player Karch Kiraly. We can only wonder why he didn't buy the more popular Super Mario Bros. 2 instead...
- Racoon / Raccoon
- From Nintendo Power's official Super Mario Bros. 3 strategy guide. Yes, "racoon" is an acceptable spelling-- but at least the editors could have been consistent within the same page...